In this video I would like to introduce Bands to either include into your Leg Workout or simply as a workout for beginners!
Starting with a band squat and kick back while keeping your leg straight not bend at the knee…
Followed by band side to side squat by keeping the band just above the knee and side to side steps attaching the bands on the ankle.
Next I am performing a bridge and a abduction, side clam and kick back and side abduction.
The last exercise is with a longer band that you would normally use for pull-ups.
I am attaching it to my staircase and perform lunges in 3 directions:
Back lunges, lateral lunges and front lunges.
Bands are excellent to improve the function of the gluteus medius which is also important for knee traction!
Over time your knee can get out of alignment simply because one of your quad muscles might develop faster and pulls your knee out of traction!
It usually starts with clicking of the knee and eventually causes pain!
I hope you enjoy the following video…
Thank you so much!
Eating for weight loss can be extremely confusing!
Today I would like to talk about mistakes to avoid when starting a new Diet!
1. Stop eating sugar!
Yes, weight loss is about calories in and
Calories out, however the quality of
calories determines your overall
A typical sugar body has more fat on
2. To many carbohydrates, especially
If you are feeling puffy and bloated you
need to stop it!
3. To much protein can also lead to
4. To much fat intake!
Fat is extremely calorie dense and
adds in calories rather quickly…
5. Eating too many calories!!!
No explanation needed…
6. Not eating enough calories!
You will not gain weight while eating not
enough, however you might not lose
7. Not weighing your food!
How else will you know how many
Calories you are eating if you don’t
measure your food?
8. Drinking your calories!
It might seam like you are not talking in
that many calories, because you are
9. Not enough water!!!
Water can be your number one friend
in weight loss since it helps with fat
metabolism and toxin elimination!
10. Not keeping a food journal!
Keeping a food journal will help you to
be aware of your overall intake!
Of course you should always eat food as close to natural state as possible!
Eliminate all processed and packaged foods!
I hope this helps!
Posting the video beneath:
With raising Inflation it gets harder and harder to eat healthy foods…
I was able to go shopping for under $50 for one week worth of food!
Remind you that this is not about organic, but eating clean on a budget!
Whenever you buy vegetables, make sure you buy lose and not packaged!
If you chose bulk, buy larger amounts!
Remember that smaller packages come with higher prices….
Don’t buy cut and packaged lettuce…
Not only is it washed in heavy chemicals to preserve it longer, but it costs almost twice as much…
Chose fruit that is in season.
It will save you some money…
In this video below I bought tilapia, which will last me a good amount of days.
I was searching for chicken breast with rip meat and skin (so much cheaper…you just have to remove the skin and fat).
The hamburger meat was 85% fat free.
I will compensate with my salad dressing…
It was also in bulk and will last me another week after I freeze it!
Rice becomes cheaper in bulk also!
The one serving of instant rice (unhealthy) costs as much as 7 days of bulk…
While saving money on groceries takes a little more effort and time in preparation, however can make your life less stressful!
Thank you so much!
Shoulders Biceps Triceps
Just a little Arm and Shoulder Workout with speedy concales a.k.a. Heather…
1. Biceps: BB 21’s DB reverse grip curls 10 reps, regular curls 10 reps, hammer curls 10 reps/ push up to plank 10 each
2. Triceps kick backs 15, behind the neck single arm extensions 15 each, scull crusher 15/ shoulder taps 10 each
3. Wide grip upright row 10, bend over high row 10, DB extension from midpoint out 10, isometric outswings 10
4. Face pull 15, tricep push down 10, seated leg raises 20
Here is the video to it:
Shoulders Biceps Triceps
Just a little Shoulder and Arm Workout…
Overloading the muscle for better growth:
1. Bicep BB 21’s/ DB reverse curls 10- regular curls 10 and hammer curl 10/ up downs (push up to plank) 10 each
2. DB kickbacks 15/ DB behind the neck 10/ DB scull crusher 15/ shoulder taps 10 each
3. BB wide grip upright row 10/ bend over high row 10/ DB close elbow extension 10/isometric raise and rotation 10/ BB shoulder press 10
4. Face Pulls/ triceps push down/ leg raises 15 each
4 sets each set