Getting ready for my 12 week Transformation!
Well there are several reason for it 🙂
1. I will stick to this date and there will be no turning back!
2. I will be 100% on track faster than my usual 6-7 weeks out!
3. Summer is around the corner and I WANT TO LOOK GOOD ;-/
4. It will show you that I am just human like all of you 🙁
5. It will help you understand how much tougher I have to be to achieve your results, and maybe it will help you appreciate your personal journey better 🙂
So this is it!!!!
My last few days before the REAL diet starts!
This Saturday I will be 12 weeks out!
I have been taking it easy on my workout for this week, hoping my body to go into shock when punishment starts (LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!
This week I am concentrating in upping my water intake to 1-1 1/2 gallons per day!
First step next week will be :
1. increasing intensity of my workouts 🙂
2. weighing and calculating exact calories of my food!!! ...lazy must go....
3. keeping my carbohydrate intake higher on weight days for now...hard for me!
4. no excuses anymore about time verses workouts!
5.I will be leaving town from May 3rd until May 6th!
It will be a challenge, but I am married to a man that keeps me on track 🙁
I love doing this!
Not only to see the changes my body is going through, but also because I love being so focused!!!
I will nothing come into my way ( period)!
It is a real challenge of willpower, determination, and focus!
But as you already know 😉
Focus and Determination will lead to Success :)))